How To Jailbreak iOS 6 Beta
For this purpose, redsn0w is the file that you require on your PC. You can download the same from here..
After you have downloaded the file on your system, just follow the step by step procedure to Jailbreak iOS 6.
- First of all locate the file that you downloaded earlier and just open and run it to initiate the process.
- Now its time to download iOS 6 for the device which had been Jailbroken from the iOS development center.
- Make sure the file you downloaded to initiate the process is in running mode.
- In the file, you can find Extras option there. Just select it and under this particular option select custom IPSW.
- Now run the iOS file that you downloaded in the second step.
- Click the back button and then tap to jailbreak.
- Now its time to put your iOS based gadget, i.e. iPhone or iPad in the DFU mode.
- The jailbreak will start and during this process if you are prompted, then choose to install SSH tool.
- It is the last process and as soon as it is finished the jailbreak will complete and then you need to redo some tasks like you need to put the iPhone or iPad back in the DFU mode.
- At last you will be taken back to the home screen.
That's it. You have perfectly followed the procedure and your iOS 6 Beta Jailbreak is successfully done.
Hope you find it simple to follow the tutorial. However if you feel any problem during the process or you have doubt related to any point, then please feel free to ask all your queries by dropping your valuable comments in the comment section below.
Author Bio - Nand Kishore Bhatt is a blogger who blogs on several technology websites. He also writes about topics like Microsoft office 2010 and Windows 8 updates.