Warning: I am not responsible for malfunctioning of your phone.
I have already specified about features JellyBeans in my previous post.
Now I am going to tell you how to install it or you can say update .
Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000.
I will like to simple in my aproach as the last one
Make sure to back up your device as Text messages, Phone Contacts, Call Log
Pictures, Music, Videos, Files etc. will be lost in the process.
Requirements For Flashing
- The phone battery should be fully charged.
- USB Data Cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- From your homescreen, Menu > Settings > Applications > Development, then make sure then USB Debugging is checked.
- Make sure that your Phone is Rooted.
- Updated to the latest version of the Gingerbread 2.3.5 XXJVT.
- Last Download the Required Files Jellybean custom rom Zip file.
Steps For Updating
- Connect the Device by USB.
- Transfer this ROM to the root of your phone's storage and remove from USB.
- After the transfer is Complete Turn off your device.
- Then press the Volume up + Home + Power button simultaneously to boot into Recovery mode.
- Now, install the Jelly Bean ROM by selecting the ‘install zip from SD card’ and Selecting the File path .
- After Flashing once you will have to Flash it again to work properly.
- For this repeat Step 5.
- When ROM is Flashed in the main menu select reboot system now.
- It will take some time to BOOT and you are done.